Tuesday, December 13, 2005

7x7

I stole this from toys in the attic.


Seven things to do before I die

1. Live long enough to meet my grandchildren.

2. Get my wife drunk on tequila for the second time. (we were young)

3. Make my own saddle.

4. Watch my son and daughter graduate from a good college.

5. Find the SOB who stole the back gate off my horse trailer.

6. Set up a charitable foundation.

7. Give a sermon at my church.

Seven things I cannot do

1. Spell.

2. Watch Will and Grace.

3. Stop buying books.

4. Stop buying guns.

5. Grow a good mustache.

6. Waterski. (I can tube like a madman)

7. Understand women.

Seven things that attract me to... (Horses)

1. Because I look good riding one.

2. They walk faster than I can.

3. Horses are chick magnets.

4. They are like dogs, only bigger, and the don't poop on the carpet..

5. If you ever break your legs in the back country, you can eat on a horse for a month, try that with a dog. One week, tops.

6. They love licorice.

7. It gives me an excuse to wear my hat.

Seven things I say most often

1. “Get your lazy butts up, its time for school

2. Love you buddy

3. Love you baby

4. Leave your sister alone

5. Get your cold feet off of me!

6. Hon, your dog is digging up my flowers again!

7. Well, that's one way to do it.

Seven books (or series) that I love

1. The Bible.

2. Red Storm Rising.

3. The Hot Gates.

4. History of English Speaking Peoples.

5. The entire collection of Calvin & Hobbes.

6. Undaunted Courage.

7. The Civil War.

Seven movies I watch over and over again (or would if I had time)

1. Saving Private Ryan.

2. Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

3. Good Will Hunting.

4. Tombstone.

5. Jaws.

6. Dr. Strangelove.

7. Groundhog Day.

Seven people I want to join in, too.

1. RC

2. Jen

3. Craig

4. Ralph

5. FAR

6. Dan

7. Pappy

Tag your it!

3 comments:

Ralph said...

OK Cowboy. My 7x7 are posted.

Roseville Conservative said...

I am going to have to get there... this weekend when I have time, I will post mine.

Ralph said...

And you do look good in that hat!