Friday, April 29, 2005

What are you doing May 4th? How about a BBQ?

May 4th has been named International Respect for Chickens Day. No, I am not kidding. Just what kind of lunatics spend their time making up fake holidays? The people at United Poultry Concerns of course.
I am making a point to stop by KFC for lunch on May 4th for some popcorn chicken. I respect chickens enough to eat all the little pieces. When I get home that evening, I will fire up the grill have some marinated chicken breasts. Fire roast a few ears of corn and a fresh salad.

Heck, I might see if KFC has gift certificates available and buy them to hand out a Halloween.
Chicken eaters of the world unite!

What ever the Animal Rights folks want people to do, do something else, it makes them crazy.
OK, crazier.

No comments: