Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Oh please,,,,,

"Democrats promise to eliminate Osama".

To quote Rosanne Barr - "And monkeys might fly outa my butt".
Congressional Democrats promise to "eliminate" Osama bin Laden and ensure a "responsible redeployment of U.S. forces" from Iraq in 2006 in an election-year national security policy statement. In the position paper to be announced Wednesday, Democrats say they will double the number of special forces and add more spies, which they suggest will increase the chances of finding al-Qaida's elusive leader.

Does anyone other than the tin-foil hat wearing folks in the fever swamp left believe this? If they do I have a bridge in Capay I would like to sell them.

Why didn't Bush think of that? More Special Forces and spies, brilliant! Lets take some of them army guys give em green berets, and whammo, instant Special Forces. As for spies, lets hire a bunch of cab drivers in Kabul, I mean they speak the language don't they, and send them into the hills and find the tallest man in Afghanistan. No problem, three weeks tops and we bag Osama.

Harry Reid, and Nancy Pelois the master military strategist of our age.

2 comments:

pappy said...

Thanks alot, Now I can't get that visual out of my head

Katy Grimes said...

their brilliance is making me queasy