Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Light Blogging? No Blogging!

This may be my last post for a fortnight. I am heading out on a hunting trip for 10 days and being the procrastinator I am, I have so much to do.

Tune up and service the Jeep.
Finish packing my hunting gear.
Finish packing my camping supplies.
Watch the three movies I rented Monday. ( what was I thinking )
Find my darn polypropylene long underwear.
Snowseal my boots.
Ect. ect.

I am hunting the north east corner of California.
The weather is going to be nasty for a while but is due to be clear and cold next week.

I will be miles and miles away from a computer, and besides, taking my laptop to deer camp is a sin, I am not sure if it is mortal sin, but I am not willing to take that chance. That and the fact my friend Dan would surely use it to drive his tentpegs into the ground. He is a deer camp purists. I will have to hide my all-in-one shampoo conditioner from him. He never misses a chance to ridicule a fellow camper from a breach of etiquette.

I will return the 14th or so with a scuffy beard, a nice buck in the freezer (hopefully) and some great stories to tell you.

See ya!

2 comments:

NotClauswitz said...

Good luck on the hunt! That's a nice and remote corner up there.

pappy said...

Have fun and keep the powder dry and say hey to big foot for me