Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I have never been to Germany but...........

A photo released by police on Tuesday, April 24, 2007 shows a horse standing next to a sleeping man in the foyer of a bank in the east German village of Wiesenburg on Monday, April 23, 2007. The obviously drunken man tried to rest with his horse in the bank's entrance, when passers-by called the police who could convince the man and horse to leave the bank. (AP Photo/Police Handout)

But I have waited in a warm bank lobby for my friend to get back with my truck after giving a pretty girl a ride home at 3:00 in the morning.

But hey, I was young and not especially bright.
Come to think of it, the latter description may still fit.

I will be attending the Thrive Conference in Granite Bay Thursday and Friday so blogging will be light or non existent.

I hope to be back this weekend fully charged and ready to go.

No comments: