Sunday, April 08, 2007

Jim Smith gets his freak on....sort of

If you read the Daily Democrat, Woodland's newspaper, you know editor Jim Smith. I like Jim, I don't always agree with Jim, but he's a good guy. I called the newspaper office one day at 7:00 pm to ask for a meeting location that ran in the paper a few days before, Jim picked up the phone and dug through a few old papers to find the article for me. You know you have a small staff when the editor answers the phone at 7:00 pm on Wednesday.

I'm not quite sure when it happened, but our good man Jim has gone crackers. If I knew how to get a screen shot from a Google video, I would post a picture of Jim doing a news broadcast wearing a feathered mask.
Let me assure you that-

Plus this

To be fair to Jim, he is a rather plain looking fellow who lacks the flair and panache to excel in a visual media format, but for the love of all things good and pure, it is time for an intervention.
I will have to speak to someone down there and see if he just needs some time off, or serious professional help.

Jim, friends don't let friends wear feathers.



(Jim's photo is from the Daily Democrat's website, I don't know who the credit goes to)

No comments: