Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Apple iPhone

Uh, can I just have a phone that works? Oh and no stinkin side buttons please!

The family and I were having dinner in Woodland tonight at the new El Charro, the old restaurant was closed for not paying overtime to it's workers, I like the old place better, but anyway as we were eating my son asked me to listen for a strange noise. I thought he was hearing things but he said I should check my phone, I did, and I had been calling my friend for three minutes and he was yelling through the phone to get my attention. Sorry Sam.

I hate all the side buttons on cell phones these days. If you sit in a chair with side rails, you can bump it and darn thing calls the last dialed number, or takes a picture, or some type of action that is unwanted. I have tried to lock the keys but if you hit the buttons just right, presto your calling wife, for the third time that day. My wife get very annoyed at me for this, especially when she outside working with a horse and has to stop to answer the phone only to hear me driving down the road, or talking to a client, but her favorite is when I call using power tools.

Its not that my wife is easily annoyed, its just I am quite annoying.

I am sure the cool factor is very high, but c'mon, do we really need a phone that plays movies, holds 10,000 photos, 10,000 song and can tell you the time in Prague?

I don't. But I am old, and as my son constantly reminds me, painfully uncool.

1 comment:

SactoDan said...

Better watch what you say if your phone is an open circuit!