Thursday, August 31, 2006

Schwarzenegger won't be getting a dime from this cowboy.

Sometimes you give a guy the benefit of the doubt. When he fired his evangelical ambassador last week, I chalked it up to leading in the polls and not wanting to throw any type of flotation devise to your enemy. I thought that the Liberals inside the war room of the Governors campiagn were just covering bases and not wanting to stir the pot. I was wrong, The firing was the first volley in the campaign race to run as far away from anyone carrying a Bible, until inauguration Day. Then they can bring it out quickly, take the oath and seal it back inside the lead trunk where the liberals keep such things. The Book of which we don't speak, put it away, it draws those people we don't speak of to come inside our capitol.

I know that all the Republicans voted no on SB 1441 and SB 1411, but the Governor signed it. I can take a few policy moves and understand when people are asked to fall on their swords for the sake of the top ticket, but Arnold Schwarzenegger has crossed my Rubicon and he cannot go back.

I will vote for you, but I will not spend an hour at my local republican club phoning voters and stuffing envelopes for the top of the ticket. He can hire the San Francisco chapter of Dykes on Bikes to handle the GOTV effort in Yolo County, I am done with you Arnold. Take me off your mailing list, go make Terminator5 or something, leave politics to the gang of putbulls in the ring, you have gone soft, like the white belly of a catfish.


A very sleepy Cowboy says goodnight now.

No comments: