Monday, May 28, 2007

For Sale, 5 acres in Crawford Texas. Seller motivated.

Cindy Sheehan is going home and getting out of the public eye. She is selling 'Camp Casey' near the Crawford Texas summer home of President Bush.
Camp Casey has served its purpose. It’s for sale. Anyone want to buy five beautiful acres in Crawford , Texas ? I will consider any reasonable offer. I hear George Bush will be moving out soon, too...which makes the property even more valuable.

I wish her the best, stop laughing, I really do. Reading her DK post it seems evident Cindy is loosing her grip on reality and sees nothing but horror after horror, conspiracy after conspiracy being perpetrated by and on America.
Good-bye America ...you are not the country that I love and I finally realized no matter how much I sacrifice, I can’t make you be that country unless you want it.
If there is a person who needs serious professional help, it is Cindy Sheehan. I hope she seeks that help and embraces it.

If not, she will be back in the spotlight soon, ranting about the coming Haliburton takeover of the supreme court or standing next to Hugo Chavez as he burns down the last opposition newspaper in Venezuela.

Please Cindy, just go back home and work on yourself for a while.

No comments: