Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Oh for the love of Cavemen everywhere.

Ok, thanks for coming everyone, first off, we need to pick up the ratings for primetime. I need ideas, lets think big, lets think outside the box. Who is the Billy Ray Cyrus or the Spice Girls of 2007?


Billy Ray who?





Is that the dude with the sick mullet? That dude rocks. I mean the song sucked, but the hair was tight.



Uh, yea. So, who do your friends think is going to be the next big thing? What's hot with your demographic?



Our what? Hey dude, when do we get paid again?



Right after this brainstorming session.



Cool, I need to pay my sister for rent, she's like, going to kick me to the curb if I don't give her some folding money.




Dude, I feel ya. Totally.




Uh, yea, back to the TV guys, what's hot, what's the coolest thing on the internet right now?




Those pictures of Britney Spears without panti..




No, besides that. We would be violating every rule the FCC has if we showed those photos.




Uh, what about the cavemen dudes from that insurance commercial?




Those dudes rock, they're all like, I'm all mad and stuff cuase people think we're stupid.





Yea, I love those guys! Like the one in the airport when he sees his poster and is all checkin himself out, that one's cool.




You know the song, the 'everywhere I go' song from that commercial, dude, thats my ring tone!




Tight.

No comments: