Thursday, October 14, 2004

Please be patient, my Son would like to speak.

Hi, Steven here. I think its not fair that any student from kindergarten to College should have to go to School 5 or more days a week. I think any Student should only have to go to School 1 or 2 days of School maximum. Personally I think that only 5 Classes in School are useful, Bible Class to boost your knowledge about God, Writing because if I didn't know how to write I couldn't give you this important message today, Math because almost whatever you do you have to think about it, History because everyone needs to know about the word's and Americas past, issues and celebrations. And also P.E. because it is very important to stay in shape.


If you aren't completely bored yet, I'd like to comment on one more issue. Prices of anything and everything. I recently went to a music store with my dad. I'm a big fan of music but CD's are just too expensive, I now realize why people Download songs from the Internet, it's pretty obvious that nobody wants to shell out $20 or $30 bucks for a C.D. No one has figured out yet that if you make stuff cheaper people will buy it. Well that's it for me thanks for reading.

I am posting this under protest, while I do acknowledge my son's right to free speech, it is after all my blog.

No comments: