Monday, October 11, 2004

Time for change, loose change that is.

If you are new my post you may not know that I have just started my new business. My current cash flow seems to be trending to an outward flow, and money is tight. The Presidential race seems to be tightening also. I am sending a check to George W Bush today, in addition I have another idea. I have large coin jar that I empty my pockets into every night, there has to be $100 or more in there. I usually take it to the coinstar location at my local supermarket and turn it into cash, for 5% of the gross.

I recommend everyone that hasn't maxed out their Presidential limit to get out those coin jars, or cans, or cigar boxes or whatever you have that loose change in. I don't want to hear about 'that's my beer money' or some other lame excuse, take those coins in and get that money to George W Bush. Together we can make the difference. These next three weeks is where we can put Kerry away!

No comments: