Saturday, February 03, 2007

It's official.

Van Halen is back with diamond Dave as front man for the ego maniacal Van Brothers, and son now. I guess Michael Anthony was a little too cozy with Sammy Hagar this past year and now he has been replaced by Eddie's son Wolfgang.

Will I shell out 75 or 100 dollars to see Van Halen's Rockers with Walkers tour? I don't know yet. I saw them at the Cow Palace on their 1984 tour and twice again with Sammy out front. I may just stick with the great memories of the shows I saw. The only way I would go is if my son wanted to see them play live.

Eddie's playing is worth the price of admission, although he looks like a character from a horror film these days. What the heck happened to him? Maybe that cocaine and Marlborough diet he was on through the 80s wasn't such a good idea.

David Lee Roth can still sing and he is amusing although I think if he could lick himself all over he wouldn't leave his house.

I love me some me!

1 comment:

pappy said...

wow what kind of nightmare is this?