Monday, February 05, 2007

Walid Shoebat at UC Davis Tuesday the 6th

I hear that Walid Shoebat's speech will sell out by noon tomorrow, but I have my ticket. The best part will be wading through the scruffy protesters and enduring their chants as they try to disrupt Mr. Shoebat's presentation. I get a kick out the angry moonbats as they try to file injunctions to keep him from speaking. Nothing like a former PLO terrorist turned Christian to get the 'free speech' activists worked up. Why do they want to shout him down or get his presentation canceled?

He doesn't hate the Jews, and you can't have anyone comment on the Middle East who doesn't think that Israel is the main problem, that just won't do.

I will post a report Wednesday, if I'm not in jail.

I enjoy a spirited discussion, sticks and stones and such. But I will not be pawed at or pushed around. That is assault, and I don't the police to protect me from an assault, I am quite capable of defending myself.

1 comment:

Walt Lucas said...

I am happy, on occasion, to be wrong and tonight is such occasion. The protesters, I would number about 40 as I came in and probably around 80 as I left, were peaceful and quiet. It was funny though, when Mr. Shoebat said something they disagreed with, they silently stood up with a piece of red duct tape over their mouths. Someone is a marketing major for sure.

I'll post tomorrow night, I am bushed.