Sunday, July 15, 2007

Stop the presses, I agree with Hillary

I agree with Hillary and the Silky Pony, lets cut the field down in these debates, on both sides. Is there any reason at for Dennis Kucinich and Ron Paul to be up on stage with poll numbers in the single digits? Its not like we don't know who these guys are, America has seen you and America doesn't want you to be President. Sorry to bust your bubble but its time you third tier candidates get the message, NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK. I know, I know, but if the public only knew what I stand for, if they could hear my plan for America, they would flock to my campaign. Yea, sure they would.

If you want to know a grass roots effort looks like, look at Fred Thompson. Here is a guy who hasn't announced his candidacy for President and yet he polls in the top three Republicans. Fred isn't demanding he get equal time on the national stage with these debates that no one is paying attention to, he is just traveling around talking to people, and the people like what they hear.

So I hope Hillary, the Silky Pony and Barack tell the networks they think the office of President of the United States is too important to waste time debating people who have no chance of winning it.

No comments: