Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Rap Music Translator

HT to infinite Monkeys.

Are your kids listening to rap? You may want listen a little closer, just because the artists are not using the f-word doesn't mean it is good for your kids.

A humorous translator -

Notorious B.I.G.
Lyrics:

First things first, I poppa, freaks all the honeys

Dummies - playboy bunnies, those wantin' money

Those the ones I like cause they don't get nathan

But penetration, unless it smells like sanitation

Garbage, I turn like doorknobs

Heart throb, never, black and ugly as ever

However, I stay coochied down to the socks

Rings and watch filled with rocks



TRANSLATION:

As a general rule, I perform deviant sexual acts with women of all kinds, including but not limited to those with limited intellect, nude magazine models, and prostitutes. I particularly enjoy sexual encounters with the latter group as they are generally disappointed in the fact that they only receive penile intercourse and nothing more, unless of course, they douche on a consistent basis. Although I am extremely unattractive, I am able to engage in these types of sexual acts with some regularity. Perhaps my sexuality is somehow related to my fancy and expensive jewelry.

3 comments:

Ralph said...

Thank you. I am now a better person.

Walt Lucas said...

Its all part of my ascendency Ralph.

Ralph said...

Cowboy,
You are out of sight.