Thursday, March 15, 2007

How many drafts do you have?

This has been a busy week for me. At work I am on a construction project that has us going up 30 feet on scissor lifts and we are short handed so its up and down all day. We are working early hours so I have been getting up at 5:00 and with the time change last weekend, I'm pretty beat. Add to this another foal born Sunday, three down and one to go, and then coming home last night to find a seventeen year old girl with no driver's license had driven her car into the ditch in front of my house. Needless to say I have not found the time to blog.

I have started a few posts this week and just couldn't finish them. I saved them as drafts. I now have a dozen or uncompleted posts in my draft folder. I started a post on the 8 US attorneys who were fired, pointing out that Bill Clinton fired 93 of the 94 US attorneys when he came to office, and wondering just what part of 'I serve at the pleasure of the President of the United States' people don't understand?

If I finished the post now it would seem like flogging a dead horse, the people who are interested in the story have seen this information and to those who hate Bush so much, little in the way of facts would sway them . Oh what the heck I will post it anyway.

No comments: