Saturday, March 03, 2007

Uh, yea, I'll have two double quarter pounders, biggie fries, two apple pies, oh and a Diet Coke, I'm watching my weight

That makes about as much sense as the way the left talks about saving the environment all the while living as though their energy is produced by ferries or elves.
By now you have all seen the examples of hypocrisy the Democrats are showing in their fight to keep us from killing the planet.

Al Gore's glacier shrinking Mansion
John Edwards sprawling estate he is clear cutting into the countryside.
Nancy Pelosi wants a Boeing 757 to shuttle her family and staff between San Francisco and DC.

The list goes on.

If the Democrats want to lead by example, I have an idea. Video Conference Congress. I am serious. Spend one week in Washington every other month and the rest can be done via video conference. It would be a great way to get back in touch with the voters, they could keep their kids in school back home and the thousands of hours of jet travel back and forth every three days would be reduced ten fold. We get to see our congress critters more and we won't be burning a few million pounds of jet fuel. Everyone wins.

Heck, Dennis Kucinich will probably steal my idea before the month is out.


But by what I see from the 'Green Jesus', Al Gore, I am going to buy a coal fired wrist watch, or kerosene powered iPod just to keep up.

No comments: