Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Alright, I need a breather from the prison debate.

So tonight, I was at the Woodland High School gym for a youth ministry event. I had a great time as I was running the inflatable jousting game.



Kind of like this, only inside a gym with about five other inflatable games and three hundred screaming kids. Some as young as 10, but most were teens. After the games and music, they sat in the bleachers to listen to a message aimed right at today's kids from youth pastor Donny Burleson. What a powerful message, what a night. A few hundred Hot dogs, bags of chips and bottles of water later, the kids had a great time, the adults had a lot of cleaning up to do and many young people started a relationship with Christ.

A night like this helps me put things in perspective.

No comments: