Sunday, September 14, 2008

I may have to rethink Sarah Palin, apparently, she sucks.

So says noted political pundit and commentator Lindsay Lohan.
Just a piece of her insightful commentary;


… Also interesting that she got her passport in 2006.. And that she is not fond of environmental protection considering she’s FOR drilling for oil in some of our protected land…. Well hey, if she wants to drill for oil, she should DO IT IN HER OWN backyard. This really shows me her complete lack of real preparation to become the second most powerful person in this country.

I wonder if Ms. Lohan and her new girlfriend have ever heard of Anwar? Far be it from me to assume Lohan's last stint in rehab failed to produce lasting results, but if she is clean and sober, one has to wonder where the little pop star cupcake is getting her news? The Daily Show? Countdown?

Could someone in Hollywood please give her a job? Please.
I think 'Herbie the Lovebug goes Hybrid' is in the works.......

No comments: