Monday, July 10, 2006

Dan Rather on HDnet. I'd rather not

Dan Rather found the only guy in America crazy enough to hire him.
So who is this pillar of good sense and ethical standards?



This guy.

Thats right, the owner of the Dallas Mavericks, Mark Cuban.
The hourly program will include "hard-edged field reports," interviews and investigative pieces and will be "completely uncensored," according to the channel's news release.
Rather is hard at work on the word processor right now making fake memos from the office of David Stern to the officiating crew of game 5 of the NBA Finals. Here is a sneak peak.

Official Document
From: David Stern
To: Game 5 Finals Officiating Crew

Hi guys, you know that Shaq still has those photos of me dressed up like Britney Spears so we need to get him one more ring and he swears this time he will give me the negatives.
Make it close, but we need a Miami win tonight. Besides, I have had quite enough of Mark Cuban. It will be a cold day in Hell before I let him win the championship.

Sincerely, your boss
David Stern
Thanks, remember I sign your checks

No comments: