Monday, July 03, 2006

A 'rolling' fast

Yes, just when you thought the fever swamp might be showing signs of a drought, Cindy Sheehan and her gang of useful idiots are starting a 'rolling' fast until G Dubya brings the troops home.
At least four activists, Ms Sheehan, veteran comedian and peace campaigner Dick Gregory, former army colonel Ann Wright and environmental campaigner Diane Wilson, will launch long-term fasts.

"I don't know how long I can fast, but I am making this open-ended," Ms Wilson said.

Others, including Penn, Sarandon, novelist Alice Walker and actor Danny Glover will join a "rolling" fast, a relay in which 2700 activists pledge to refuse food for at least 24 hours, and then hand over to a comrade.

No, I don't have the video of Cindy fitting Sean Penn with his tin-foil hat.

No need to worry about me, I have a Certified Angus tri-tip roast aging in the fridge for the Fourth of July. I will have an extra portion in the wingnuts honor.

No comments: