Thursday, July 06, 2006

I want your vote and twenty bucks in lottery tickets.

Great to see you here today, I love you Indian guys, you're the fastest growing race in Delaware.



Yes, your right.




Don't I know you?




I'm not sure, have you been in my store?




THATS IT! You own a 7-Eleven or Dunkin Donuts right?




Sort of, I own the Kwik E Mart.




I knew it, you guys own all the stop-n-rob stores in my state.




Mr. Senator, not all Indians are convenience store owners you know.




Yea, yea, I think the receptionist at my dentist is Indian, she nice.




Mr. Senator sir, if you walk into a medical school or a computer science graduate program you would see a large portion of the students are from India.




No kiddin? You mean you can send your kids to medical school by selling donuts? Dang, I'm gonna stop putting my change in the tip jar. Medical school, peddling deep fried dough and slurpies, really?




I think what I am trying to say is there are ten of thousands of doctors and scientists and business owners that don't work at convenience stores or donut shops Mr. Senator sir.




Right, right, well that's cool by me. See you at the slurpie machine big guy!





What a horses ass.

No comments: