Monday, July 31, 2006

Is Mel Gibson's career over?


You can make me pick up trash off the freeways of LA, but you will never take my freedom!

So, is he dead as disco in Hollywood?
Eh, maybe. But what do I know, I am not a Hollywood insider. Not that they know anymore than I do mind you, but the full-court press on Mel's DUI and the racial slurs and sexist comments are just the gasoline-soaked cord of wood needed to burn the hated Gibson at the stake. Mel maybe on the way to becoming the rightwing version of Oliver Stone. They both may make entertaining movies, but both seem to suffer from a form of ass-hattery.

The Hollywood left hates Gibson with a passion, er bad choice of words, they hate him.

Mel has always seemed to be wound a little too tight, now it seems that he has a drinking problem, a anger problem, a vulgarity problem and a anti-Semitic problem. That adds up to a lot of couch time for Mr. Gibson in my book. And maybe some community service time as well.

No comments: