Thursday, September 06, 2007

al-Qaida, Osama and the PR machine

So the world's most famous cave dweller is going on the tube? I gotta see this.

If it's safe for Dr. Zawahiri to make a professional quality video, shot in a studio somewhere, why haven't we seen anything more than a grainy and somewhat dubious video of OBL in 2004. I guess I could be proven wrong in the next two weeks, but until I see Osama bin Laden holding the Sunday New York Times, I'm not buying it. If your still alive and not dead as disco in some rockpile in Afghanistan it would be an easy thing to prove.

If OBL is alive and kicking, why not say "today is September 11, 2007 and last week President Bush was in Iraq to greet his invasion forces in Al Anbar, Death to America and General Petraeus can eat my shorts"

Who are you fooling with these tapes from years ago?

PS if you haven't seen the al Qaida Musical Jihad 2, check it out.

No comments: