Thursday, September 20, 2007

Mammas don't let your babies grow up to Bluetooth

I am amending certain statements I have make about myself on this blog. I have made it a point to tell you all how painfully uh-hip I am, now that I have a teenager at home.

No more, don't get the wrong idea, I still have the teenager, its just that I am so darn hip now that I can hardly contain my coolness. Not only do I have a iPod, laptop, Fender Guitar, I know what tray drifting is, and now I can send my Mp3 ringtones to other people's cell phones using Bluetooth on my new Nokia 6126.
What other ring tones do you have? my son asks.

Do you want the Red Hot Chili Peppers or Guns and Roses, I reply.

I better stop before I use up all my coolness tonight and go back to being the painfully un-hip guy I usually am.

No comments: