Friday, September 14, 2007

Christian Musician Summit in Sacramento

Well, Granite Bay to be exact. Our parent church, Bayside of Granite Bay will be hosting the Christian Musician Summit on Friday and Saturday the 21st and 22nd of September. My son and I will be attending and we are getting pretty exited.

The two day musician's summit is broken down into a few sessions each day with many to choose from. Its a hands on conference with some great musicians, worship leaders, pastors and tech folks all there to get you started, brush up on your technique, or put a little more polish on a worship team thats been together for years.

I may check out a songwriting class and definitely the beginner's acoustic guitar session, my son want to take his new Gibson SG to the electric guitar classes.

I am an absolute newbie at this and I'm sure it will be like drinking from a fire hose, but I hope to come back with some practical techniques and since it will be held at Bayside, I'm sure the message will be great as well.

If you are a worship musician in the Sacramento area, you really should check it out.

No comments: