Thursday, March 27, 2008

Too much time on my hands?

I just received an email from an old friend who's husband accused me of having too much time on my hands judging by my blog. Casey, you're right.

That is why I blog and don't work on Jeep at night, the blogging doesn't cost any money, working on Jeep does. Jeep stands for Just Empty Every Pocket you know. I don't spend my nights reloading ammunition any longer, a fact that thrills my wife, all that shooting gets me in the mood to purchase more firearms. My wife is of the opinion that I have far too many firearms while I counter with my opinion that a man can never have too many firearms, it is simply an impossibility. In this opinion, I am right.

My blogging may ultimately come down to the fact that I am getting cheap in old age.

No comments: