Thursday, March 06, 2008

When did the Tacero dorms at UC Davis go Gaza?

Who was making bombs in their dorm room?


It's not Hamas, it's not Hezbollah, it's not al Qaeda, its this goofy looking white dude.
First-year economics major Mark Woods, 18, of Torrance, Calif., has been booked into Yolo County Jail on charges of possession of chemicals to make explosives and possession of explosives on school grounds, said UC Davis Police Captain Joyce Souza
By the way, when did Carrot Top start attending UCD?

I know its serious, making bombs is bad, even for fun.

As a dumb kid I pulled many bullets from their cartridges to gain access to gun powder. The frogs and muskrats in our streams came to learn that when the kids with the matches and coffee can comes walking down the hill, you better find a place to hide. I came close to blowing up my fathers shop when I found out about oxygen and acetylene. I was not the smartest youngster growing up, but then again, where were my parents? I know if I saw my son walking out of the shop with a black garbage bag filled with highly volatile gas, I would ask some pointed questions.

I am living, and I mean just barely living, proof that idle hands are the Devils workshop or at least his work bench.

I don't know if we will ever get the story from Mr. Woods as to what exactly he was going to do with the explosives in question. It could be way to make a great YouTube video if you had say, the twenty foot high pile of cow manure stacked behind the Tercero dorms at the school dairy, or he could be a truly messed up young man with evil on him mind. I'm hoping its the latter, exploding the manure pile at the dairy would be something I would have done if I had enough cartridges or acetylene.

But then again, I never claimed to be the brightest bulb on the strand.

No comments: