Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas 2008

Wow, our front room looks like Santa's sleigh crashed during takeoff and we need a team from the NTSB to go over the wreckage and look for survivors.

Our children now need nothing, where would they put it? I have my new fuzzy slippers and I am charging my new electric razor. I have only had one cheap electric shaver and wasn't too impressed, but this is a nice one. I bought my wife a Garmin 205W GPS because she is directionally challenged and when she goes to a new city she is as lost as I would be at a Mooveon.org meeting.

Here is hoping you are recovering nicely from Christmas morning. Take it easy today, you don't want to overdose on eggnog.

Now turn to the Book of Linus, I think it's the one between the Old and New Testaments.

No comments: