Saturday, December 27, 2008

Resolutions

I am aware the calendar is reluctant to give up December and we still have a few days until the stroke of Midnight that will usher in the year of our Lord, two thousand and nine, but I am getting an early start on my New Year's resolutions.

Here they are, in no apparent order.

Get my financial house in order, rethink my allocations and expenses.
Ride my horse at least a few times a month.
Finish reading all the books on my nightstand(3)before I buy any others.
Manage my time better, keep my DayPanner updated.
Trade my CJ-7 for a motorcycle.
Try not to kill myself on motorcycle.
Set a daily practice time for my music.
Play the song all the way through no matter how bad it sounds.
Spend one day each month alone with my daughter doing what she wants to do.
Likewise with my son.
Spend time with people who make me think, and make me become a better person.
Be that kind of friend to others.
Tell my wife I love her more often.
Don't settle for average, especially from myself.

That should keep me busy.

No comments: