Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I am getting out my running shoes in the morning.

Holly cow, I must have put on ten pounds since Thursday of last week. My wife brought home about 6 dozen cookies from her gift exchange, my friend made me her lemon bars that I love and we had big, gooey, cinnamon rolls for breakfast. Not to mention we had dinner at Morrison's Upstairs Restaurant last night after church. The Cajun rib eye steak was wonderful.

If you feel a slight shutter and vibration tomorrow morning, its not a tremor on the Alquist-Priolo Earthquake Fault, it me jogging.
Well maybe some fast walking to get started.

1 comment:

mkfreeberg said...

Love Morrison's Upstairs. It is by far that area's best kept secret.

And I definitely hear ya about the weight. Bicycled to work this morning. I'm afraid that's not gonna cut it.