Saturday, February 02, 2008

Liberal Fascism, hard to find in bookstores, the book that is.


With a cover like this, its hard to imagine difficulty finding Jonah Goldberg's Liberal Fascism in my local Borders in Davis, California. I saw a biography of Che Guevera prominently displayed at the counter, but you would think the # 4 best seller on Amazon's non fiction list would be out on the best seller tables for everyone to see, right? Nope, I had to ask for it at the front. I know I paid more for it at Borders, but that is the point. I love to buy my conservative reading there, I love to watch the clerk with the nose ring and pink hair look at me like I stepped off a spaceship when I purchase my copy of Shotgun News and a book like Liberal Fascism. Its worth the extra 8 bucks. As an added bonus, it sells another copy and makes them keep conservative books in stock, if not prominently displayed.

Maybe they don't display it because they don't like it's message?

Naw, couldn't be that, could it?

1 comment:

Craig DeLuz said...

I just bought this book at Barnes & Noble.

It is a great read.