Monday, September 13, 2004

Pajama Clad Truth Ninjas.

A fictional day in the life of Dan Rather;

Wake up, browse the Times and the Post;
Just look at what these Bloggers are saying about me! What gives you the right to question CBS’s and my reporting? What a bunch of right wing, pajama-wearing, ignorant peasants.

Ride into work;
Just look at all these little people, I wonder if any of them are Bloggers? Look at that guy in the sweat suit, I bet he has a blog. “What’s the matter Jethro, where are your pajamas?” What a looser, I bet he never even went to college.

Lunch at my private table;
Where do these people come from? We should do a story on establishing a 10-day waiting period before you can post a blog. I mean we just can’t have anyone putting out stories for public consumption. Who checks their facts? They could say anything.

Prepping for tonight’s broadcast;
“Hey did we get the fax from the Kerry campaign yet? I want to lead with their talking points if possible. If not can you call some one over at Handgun Control Inc. and get a quote for the assault weapon ban story? Great, and can you get some file footage of someone shot with an AK-47? Yea, the younger and more ethnic looking the better. Thanks, well I’ll be in make-up if you need me."

OK, I am exaggerating, Dan wouldn't think this way, right?

Great post Little Green Footballs

No comments: