Thursday, September 09, 2004

Starting my new Business

Today I woke before dawn to get to the State exam site on time. I got there on time, well sort of, I was an hour and a half early. So after two large coffees and a bagel, I was ready to take my Contractors test. I took the law and the trade tests and passed them both in two hours. I was relieved to say the least. That was until I had to start writing check to the bonding company, the school, the State again. That is what you should expect starting a new business.

Other than that, I was able to listen to talk-radio again. I have burning the candle and have not been able to catch up on the mud-slinging and back biting of the Presidential campaign. Sounds like the Kerry camp is pulling out all the mud they were saving for the last weekend, allegation and half truths could not have been diffused in time for the election. I wonder if anyone with an open mind can look at the "military Documents" with the new type of fonts and irregular format and say, ya know I believe Dan Rather, these show proof that if you put George W Bush in office he is going to leave town when the going gets rough. Then you have to think that, Oh that's right, He has been Commander in Chief for the past three years and has been rock solid and steadfast in the war on terror. Oh and by the way, I must have missed the adds and the speeches he has been giving touting his record in the Texas Nation guard as proof of his fitness for command.

Unlike his opponent, who has based his entire campaign on the fact that 30 years ago he served four months in Vietnam. I hope you are not fooled by the mainstream media. They are as Pro-Kerry as you could get without being on the campaign payroll. John Kerry has been a United States Senator for 19 years, by my limited math skills that's about 57 times longer than his tour in Vietnam. What has he done in this time? Where are his adds saying " I proposed and worked hard to pass this legislation or that bill that would have made life better for you and family" they are just not there. He has been a Tax and Spend Liberal from Massachusetts, and that about all I can gather. I have no problems with Liberals, I don't. I think their ideas are wrong, but this is America and people have different ideas, I get that. Where I have no patience with Liberals is, they won't tell you what they really want to do! If John Kerry told the American people what he would really like to do if he was President, he would lose in a landslide. That is a cold fact. Sorry.

No comments: