Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Oh, I would hunt you down and do mid-evil things to you.

HT to Captain's Quarters.

A family that breeds guinea pigs for medical research announced yesterday that it was to close its farm in a final attempt to get back the remains of a relative whose body was dug up by animal rights extremists.
How many soccer thugs could you hire for 20,000 pounds? A few pubs worth I bet.
I would think that holding a corpse for ransom would not gain you much sympathy among the football hooligans in England. I would offer a bounty, a rather large one, the family looks like it has the money, and wait for a call one night that would sound like this;

"Hello, you the man whats missin his dead mum?
"Yes I am"
"I got a coffin here wif some bones and a nice dress in it, is at yours?"
"Yes, it sounds like mother to me"
"What you want I should do wif da three dirty hippy types that was wif her?"
"Lets just say that I won't be speaking to the police about how I found Mother, feel free to inflict what ever punishment you deem nessesary"
"Whats' that you say?"
"Do whatever you would do to them if they took your mother"
"Right O, I'll be by in the morning to drop off you mum and pick up my money"

No comments: