Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Hannah Montana fan club sued!

Having never been the epicenter of teenage culture, I am not sure how one goes about avoiding the pitfalls of super stardom. I wish I had some sage words of wisdom for Miley Cyrus, aka Hannah Montana, but other than not taking hair styling tips from your father, you're on your own girl. If you don't who Hannah Montana is you obviously don't have any pre-teen or teenage girls in your house. Either that or you don't own a tv with more than six channels on it.
Thousands of disappointed Hannah Montana fans are taking legal action against the teen sensation's fan club after promises to find them priority seats for the singer's much-hyped concerts fell through.

According to a lawsuit filed in Nashville, Tenn., fan club bosses knew tickets wouldn't meet demands, but they still offered devotees choice tickets as part of a membership perk.

Hannah Montana is a TV character played by Miley Cyrus, the 14-year-old daughter of country singer Billy Ray Cyrus. Her summer Best of Both Worlds Tour sold out almost instantly.
I on the other hand I do have a pre-teen living under my roof. I also have Dish network and believe me, I know who Hannah Montana is. I have been suffering from an overdose of Billy Ray Cyrus' offspring for about a year or so. Sure she's cute and she on the Disney Channel, how much harm could she do to America's youth?
Plenty.

What if Milley/Hannah starts going out with a guy on her show who wears a Mullet?


Pretty soon all the girls in Junior High tell their boyfriends that if they want to go out on a date, they need to be rockin' the Mullet like surfer boy here.




Then those girls grow up and move on to high school, and one day this chuclehead knocks on your door wanting to take your daughter to the prom.


Give Billy Ray's daughter ten years and the guy who comes to your house to fix your furnace will be looking like this.


Lets stop the madness now.

No comments: