Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Am I crazy?

You may answer that with a big Youbetcha, but I am wondering if anyone else has a problem with this.

-Mayor wants urban limit on the ballot

By Elisabeth Sherwin/Enterprise staff writer

WOODLAND - About 50 people turned out on a windy Monday night to learn more about Matt Rexroad's urban limit line initiative, which is likely to appear on the June ballot......

Reach Elisabeth Sherwin at gizmo@dcn.org



The story she filed was a piece on the Urban Limit Line proposed by Matt Rexroad in Woodland.

Maybe I am taking this the wrong way, it is refreshing to see the bias the reporter brings to the story spelled out for the reader to see in her email address.
If this were the norm, I would not be surprised by these email addresses-

drather@moveon.org
trussert@dnc.org
cmatthews@drafthillary.com

Do you have any to add?

4 comments:

VMC said...

I don't get it. What is the significance of her email? And what bias in the article? It seemed like a pedestrian account of one California town dealing with an urban planning issue with a proposed referendum.
What am I missing?

VMC said...

Wait a minute! I get it! You have transposed the letters "dcn" which stand for "Davis Community Network" with "dnc" which stand for Democratic National Committee!

LOL!

Walt Lucas said...

You got me, and good VMC!
I am a transposer. I also supinate, but that’s a different post.
My apologies to all involved.

As Captain Kirk would say, double dumb-a$$ on me.

I could not for the life of me figure out why a reporter would have a dnc.org email.

A large helping of crow for dinner.

VMC said...

No worries, Amigo! I have eaten the crow with all the feathers a few times myself.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
Scott