Saturday, October 01, 2005

One arena, 10,000 people, one purpose.

As much as I like my church in Davis, I do get homesick at times for the church that started in the gym at Granite Bay High School.

Bayside Church is an exiting, dynamic, wonderful church where you can connect with people and the Lord. The ministries list is very large and diverse. When I attended, I played on their softball team, attended the Friday morning men's group, and Bible studies classes. From singles searching for other Christian singles, to seniors, a wonderful children's ministry, new parents and couples classes and a place where those who want to learn more about the Lord and need a no pressure experience to see what it is all about, Bayside is the place to be.

They are bringing all this to Arco Arena Sunday October 2nd at 10:00 am. Come Together will bring an incredible message, great contemporary music and people from all over Sacramento together for a Sunday morning of celebration.

Our family will be there, I may be difficult to spot without me hat.
I hope you can attend, Arco is charging for parking, but the event is free.

No comments: