Thursday, September 15, 2005

The flu, for lack of a better word, sucks.

I was going to call my local ( well, somewhat local ) Wendy's to see if anyone had complained of food poisoning on Tuesday. It sounded like the right diagnosis, my son started vomiting two hours after we had ate dinner there. It came on very sudden and very hard. The next morning I started with the same symptoms. We both ate a jr. bacon cheeseburger and shared a fry and a drink.

Food poisoning, gotta be.

That was until my daughter came down with it yesterday, followed by my wife. When she is the last one to come down with a sickness that the family has had, she seems to think that we infected her on purpose. She gets downright cranky.

The sickness buckets are all put away now and all the bedding has been washed. The house smell like a Lysol distillery. As I went back to work today, I was thinking of raising the plague flag over the house to warn any salesmen or bingo players wanting directions to the casino, but I didn't.

I am a devious person at heart.

1 comment:

Ralph said...

It is clearly the fast food. Why hasn't the legislature banned it yet.